1. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for 1-800-Bakery’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 1-800-Bakery to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 1-800-Bakery will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
4. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 1-800-Bakery nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 1-800-Bakery directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.