Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
100 Day Loans Tips
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 100 Day Loans’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from 100 Day Loans.
4. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by 100 Day Loans’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
5. Student & Military Discounts- 100 Day Loans often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.