Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
123 Auto Parts Tips
1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - 123 Auto Parts will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for 123 Auto Parts’ free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
5. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 123 Auto Parts to score additional savings of up to 20%.