Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - 123Posters.com will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 123Posters.com to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Student & Military Discounts- 123Posters.com often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 123Posters.com directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.