180 Smoke Tips
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 180 Smoke to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 180 Smoke coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for 180 Smoke stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 180 Smoke’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by 180 Smoke, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.