Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
180 Smoke Tips
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 180 Smoke to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 180 Smoke will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 180 Smoke coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
4. Student & Military Discounts- 180 Smoke often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from 180 Smoke.