1. Student & Military Discounts- 1800Contacts often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for 1800Contacts’ free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 1800Contacts gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 1800Contacts will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. Stackable Coupons - Check for 1800Contacts stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.