1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 1800flowers directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - 1800flowers will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 1800flowers coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
4. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more 1800flowers coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by 1800flowers, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.