Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 1Password will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 1Password’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 1Password gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.