21st Century Tips
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 21st Century’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 21st Century directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
4. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more 21st Century coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 21st Century gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.