4 Wheel Parts Tips
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by 4 Wheel Parts’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 4 Wheel Parts will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 4 Wheel Parts nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.