80s Purple Tips
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 80s Purple will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
3. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 80s Purple coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 80s Purple’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 80s Purple directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.