Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by 8hours’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 8hours nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 8hours to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute 8hours coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 8hours directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.