Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
A&R Collectibles Tips
1. Student & Military Discounts- A&R Collectibles often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to A&R Collectibles directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to A&R Collectibles to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from A&R Collectibles.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.