Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid AARP coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to AARP to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for AARP coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the AARP nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.