Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more AARP coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
2. Use Ebay - Search eBay for AARP gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
3. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for AARP’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
4. Student & Military Discounts- AARP often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the AARP nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.