Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by AARP, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
2. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to AARP directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
3. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute AARP coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid AARP coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the AARP nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.