Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - AARP will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more AARP coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
3. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - AARP will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
4. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for AARP’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
5. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from AARP.