Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by AARP’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - AARP will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Student & Military Discounts- AARP often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Stackable Coupons - Check for AARP stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for AARP gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.