Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check AARP’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by AARP’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more AARP coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
4. Sign Up for Newsletters - AARP will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
5. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for AARP coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.