1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Abebooks will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Stackable Coupons - Check for Abebooks stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Abebooks gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Abebooks directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.