Ace Hardware Tips
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Ace Hardware will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Ace Hardware nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Ace Hardware’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Ace Hardware, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.