1. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from Acorn.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Acorn will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Acorn’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Acorn to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Acorn gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.