Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - ActiveGear will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - ActiveGear will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid ActiveGear coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to ActiveGear directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.