1. Stackable Coupons - Check for Adobe stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Adobe coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Adobe gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Adobe will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - Adobe will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.