1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Adopted.com will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. Stackable Coupons - Check for Adopted.com stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - Adopted.com will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Adopted.com coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Adopted.com directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.