Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Adventure Island Tips
1. Student & Military Discounts- Adventure Island often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Adventure Island coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
3. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Adventure Island will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Adventure Island’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - Adventure Island will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.