Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Adventure Island Tips
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Adventure Island gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
3. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Adventure Island directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Adventure Island to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Adventure Island coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.