Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by aeyde’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Student & Military Discounts- aeyde often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by aeyde, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check aeyde’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.