Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - agecomfort will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by agecomfort, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
3. Student & Military Discounts- agecomfort often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to agecomfort to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.