Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Aid in Recovery Tips
1. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Aid in Recovery coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
2. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Aid in Recovery coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
3. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Aid in Recovery’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Aid in Recovery will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. Student & Military Discounts- Aid in Recovery often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.