Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Aid in Recovery Tips
1. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Aid in Recovery, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
2. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Aid in Recovery coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
3. Student & Military Discounts- Aid in Recovery often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Aid in Recovery nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
5. Stackable Coupons - Check for Aid in Recovery stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.