Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Aid in Recovery Tips
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Aid in Recovery will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Aid in Recovery coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
4. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Aid in Recovery, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Aid in Recovery gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.