Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Aid in Recovery Tips
1. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from Aid in Recovery.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Aid in Recovery coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Aid in Recovery’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Aid in Recovery to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Aid in Recovery, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.