Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Aid in Recovery Tips
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Aid in Recovery will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Aid in Recovery coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
3. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Aid in Recovery nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Aid in Recovery to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Aid in Recovery’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.