Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Airbnb will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Airbnb’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Airbnb gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Sign Up for Newsletters - Airbnb will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
5. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from Airbnb.