Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to AKOCO to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check AKOCO’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Student & Military Discounts- AKOCO often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by AKOCO’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
5. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - AKOCO will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.