Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Alaska Airlines Tips
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Alaska Airlines’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - Alaska Airlines will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Alaska Airlines coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Alaska Airlines to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Alaska Airlines’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.