Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Aliexpress nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Rewards Program - Be smart and redeem bonuses for buying a certain amount or completing actions. Aliexpress will offer you early access to sales and a wide range of special discounts.
3. Student & Military Discounts- Aliexpress often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Aliexpress to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Aliexpress directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.