Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Alitalia’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Alitalia’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
3. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Alitalia directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Alitalia gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Alitalia will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.