Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Amazon.com gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. Rewards Program - Be smart and redeem bonuses for buying a certain amount or completing actions. Amazon.com will offer you early access to sales and a wide range of special discounts.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - Amazon.com will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Amazon.com will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Amazon.com directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.