Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Stackable Coupons - Check for Amazon.com stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
3. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Amazon.com, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
4. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for Amazon.com coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.
5. Student & Military Discounts- Amazon.com often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.