Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from Amazon.com.
2. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Amazon.com gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
3. Student & Military Discounts- Amazon.com often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Amazon.com to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Amazon.com coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.