Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Amazon.com directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Rewards Program - Be smart and redeem bonuses for buying a certain amount or completing actions. Amazon.com will offer you early access to sales and a wide range of special discounts.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Amazon.com’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Amazon.com’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.