Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Amia gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Amia’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - Amia will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Student & Military Discounts- Amia often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Amia, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.