Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Amtrak directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Amtrak to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from Amtrak.
5. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Amtrak’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.