Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - ancestry.com will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. Stackable Coupons - Check for ancestry.com stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
3. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for ancestry.com coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid ancestry.com coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to ancestry.com directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.