Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by ancestry.com, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check ancestry.com’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more ancestry.com coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.