Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - ancestry.com will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Use Ebay - Search eBay for ancestry.com gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
3. Student & Military Discounts- ancestry.com often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to ancestry.com directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Rewards Program - Be smart and redeem bonuses for buying a certain amount or completing actions. ancestry.com will offer you early access to sales and a wide range of special discounts.