Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Annie Cloth Tips
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Annie Cloth will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Annie Cloth’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Annie Cloth will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Annie Cloth’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.