Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Arcadia Power Tips
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Arcadia Power will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Arcadia Power to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from Arcadia Power.
4. Stackable Coupons - Check for Arcadia Power stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
5. Student & Military Discounts- Arcadia Power often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.