Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by ARKEL’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check ARKEL’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute ARKEL coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
5. Stackable Coupons - Check for ARKEL stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.