Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Artmill directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Artmill coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for Artmill stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. Student & Military Discounts- Artmill often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Artmill will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.