Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Ashworth to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - Ashworth will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Student & Military Discounts- Ashworth often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Ashworth’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.