Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
at home Tips
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to at home directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - at home will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - at home will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check at home’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Stackable Coupons - Check for at home stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.