Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
at home Tips
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to at home directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
3. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for at home’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check at home’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - at home will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.