Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for atique gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the atique nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for atique stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by atique’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.