Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Atkins’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Atkins to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Atkins coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Atkins directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.