Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Atticus VR Tips
1. Student & Military Discounts- Atticus VR often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - Atticus VR will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Atticus VR to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Atticus VR gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.