Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the auction.com nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - auction.com will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by auction.com’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to auction.com to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to auction.com directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.