Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
Audio Advice Tips
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Audio Advice gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Audio Advice directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Student & Military Discounts- Audio Advice often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.