Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Autointhebox’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Autointhebox’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Autointhebox directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.