Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to ayurda directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Use Ebay - Search eBay for ayurda gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - ayurda will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by ayurda’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check ayurda’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.