Best Buy Tips
1. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Best Buy, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Best Buy’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Best Buy’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
5. Student & Military Discounts- Best Buy often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.