1. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Bloomingdale's coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - Bloomingdale's will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for Bloomingdale's stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Bloomingdale's to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Student & Military Discounts- Bloomingdale's often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.