1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Jewelry.com coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Jewelry.com’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Jewelry.com directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.