1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Sears’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Sears coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
3. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
4. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Sears nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Sears, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.