1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Sears’ free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Sears gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Sears coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Sears coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.